For a 7 year old car that starts every time I get into it...that in 7 years has given me no trouble!
For seeing people from my church family out and about in town...reminding me that my God is ever present in my life!
For a 60 degree day in the middle of February!
For a warm bed to lay my head each night!
For making it to week 34 in my pregnancy without having to go on bedrest or having any complications!
For a husband who will do whatever it takes to take care of his family!
For a little girl that loves lollipops so much that when I give her one she laughs the whole time she sucks on it!
For a God who gives and, more importantly at times, takes away...making me realize more and more everyday the blessings He has given me that sometimes can be fleeting!
For a best friend who would rearrange her schedule and come into town one day early just to be at my baby shower!
For an 11 year old dog that is always excited to see me even if he has been ignored all day!
For bubble baths that make my little girl so happy and give an exhausted Mommy a couple minutes of relief!
For a swift kick in the ribs by Samuel reminding me that God is the author of life and that my life is about to change!
For the trials and struggles of marriage that only make me love my husband all the more!
These past 5 months have been very challenging financially for Tim and I. One day I hope I can compose my thoughts and be more transparent about the journey the Lord has led Tim and I down. But for now, let me leave you with a couple of pictures of the littlest, biggest blessing in our lives right now...






1 comment:
I love you sweet friend. You are one of my blessings, you and your sweet family, that is about to expand to 4!!
Post a Comment