Tuesday, January 24, 2012

More things to remember...

Elly told me this week that she wants to be a doctor...a silly pink doctor!

Samuel LOVES to sing and sing all day long.  He also loves the same videos that Elly did at this age.

Samuel loves to copy any and everything that his sister does and says.  It is pretty cute if I do say so myself.

Elly told me that I am her favorite and best mommy!

Samuel's vocabulary far exceeds what Elly's ever was at this age (and what most children only 21 months will have).  "Mommy...hey...I did it."  "Daddy...come on...wake up."

Samuel and Elly LOVE the greeter Bob at Walmart and he loves them in return.

Elly loves pink and at times refuses to wear things that are not pink.

Elly also loves to sing and dance!  She is quite the dancer.

Elly loves to do what she calls "shakey bottom" where she stands up and shakes her bottom.  She also really likes to do "nakey shakey."

Elly loves to pretend.  She frequently "shops" around the house with her shopping cart buying different things.

Samuel has started singing the blessing "God Our Father."  So cute!

No comments: