Monday, May 16, 2011
All together...not hardly!
This Momma rarely has it all together. As I sit back and think about my day today, I see bills sitting on the counter that I never got to, a check book waiting to be balanced, laundry that is piling up, while other laundry waits for me in the dryer. I see a kitchen that has dishes that need to be washed and a dishwasher that just needs to be turned on. I see my daughter's rain boots and books scattered all over the living room floor. I see more laundry that needs to be folded in the bedroom, a bed that needs to be made, dust that is piling up on the furniture, and goldfish crackers that always seem to find their way onto my carpet. I did not get to the grocery store today and if the truth be told, I did not even get to get a shower. This Momma does not have it all together. Are there things I could do differently?!? Absolutely, but then I would miss out on sitting on the floor reading books with my children. I would miss out on seeing Samuel come running into the living room because his sister is "racing" him. I would miss seeing the big smile on Elly's face as we play "house" together. So, today, I will sit back and embrace the fact that I don't have it all together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment