Dear Elly,
You are the sweetest thing ever. Tonight you decided that you would straighten up the whole house for Mommy. You put all the toys where they belonged. You went from your room, to my room, to the living room, and then even to the kitchen putting things away that you knew where they went. You even tried to put things away that you did not know where they went, but I thought it was so sweet that I just let you do it. You told Daddy you were cleaning for Mommy.
This afternoon when we were outside, I heard you and Samuel talking. You told him "It is only an ant brother...you don't have to be afraid." I am not sure that Samuel was really afraid of an ant, but you thought he might be so you were reassuring him.
The other day we were in the car and you told me that you were not afraid of storms anymore. When I asked you why, you said it was because you had prayed about them and were no longer afraid. Oh to have that kind of faith...faith of a child.
You are always very worried about Samuel and you are concerned if you think he might get hurt. If he starts walking towards the street or some stairs, you immediately jump in front of him to try to stop him.
Today I heard you ask Samuel if he wanted to go in your room to play. He got right up and followed you into your room. You and him have become inseparable and the best of buddies. I love to here you talk to him and call him buddy. It is so sweet.
I am so glad that the Lord chose you to be part of our family. I cannot imagine life without you. I am so thankful to be your Mommy!
I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment